Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ten-Day Challenge. (Day One!)

I saw this on someone's tumblr, and thought it might be enjoyable. I mean, anything is worth a shot.

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.


Day One:
1. I know you only want what is best for me, but sometimes I wish that you'd just let me decide everything. I appreciate your input, but I need to live and learn. "Just let me run where I want to run, just let me love who I want..."
2. I admire your spirit in Christ. I'm sorry that things have been difficult for you lately, but you know I am here for you. You've become my best friend at Lugoff. Thank you for everything.
3. You're hard to read. I've always had a teeny weeny crush on you, but being in a class with you this year has just expanded that. I love your taste in music, and I hope you enjoy me introducing you to new music. I think you have a fabulous voice, and I am waiting on a song just for me. ;) Maybe something will happen with us, maybe not. Again, YOU'RE SO HARD TO READ. But, I think you're hilarious and a total cutie.
4. I hate how you used me as your backup girl. And yet I still have an ounce of feelings for you.
5. You are such a strong person! I really hope you don't get accepted to Harvard and we can go to college together... You're there for me through everything. And I'm so glad that we have had the opportunities to laugh together and create a bunch of crazy memories! Thanks for being my best friend.
6. You have ruined my life. You are such a lowlife. I have no respect for you, and it blows my mind to know that people are still your friend after everything that you did/said to me. You are a worthless whore.
7. Same goes for you.
8. You are an inspiration. I hope to get a degree in theatre and be as great of a teacher as you are.
9. I MISS YOU SO MUCH! You showed me the time of my life in Germany. You're like a sister to me, and I wish you were here right now. America misses you, darling. Come visit me soon. <3
10. I HATE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I'm done with you, for good.


Hopelessly,
Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment