Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tage Fünf.

Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.

1. Dated Chad. 'Nuff said.
2. Lied to Mom about that trip to Charleston last December.
3. Taken AP Chem.
4. Gotten a job at Chili's. It sucks.
5. Touched that burning hot skillet at work. That sucked.
6. Broken a heart.



Meh meh meh. This weekend was bland. But it was good seeing Sarah and Megan. They're both genuine people and I like hanging with them. Also glad I could see my best friend Kat! :) Hopefully this week will get better. This is my last week in English 101 and 102 starts the week after. Thank God.



Also, while I think about it, I think I'm going to go off the radar this week. As in, not taking phone calls, not answering texts, nothing. The only place I'll be out in public will be at work and school. This could be good for me.
So, sorry in advance for any inconvenience.


Hopelessly,
Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment