Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day Two.

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.

1. My favorite color is green. Like my eyes. I think I have the most beautiful eyes in the world. And I don't say that because I'm conceited, I say it because I'm confident. There is a vast difference.
2. I love the beach, but not for the reasons that most people do. I don't go to look at hotties with no shirts on (I mean that's a plus...); I go because I enjoy the smell of the ocean, and the feel of the sand. I like laying and basking in the sunlight.
3. I am a musician. I play soprano ukulele, baritone ukulele, a little bit of the piano, any brass instrument (tuba, trombone, trumpet, french horn, etc..), and I can somewhat sing. I appreciate music as an art.
4. I appreciate the smallest things from gentlemen. A "good morning beautiful" text message, a card, flowers, a hug, a smile, a song, whatever! I love it.
5. I'm really insecure about my smile and my weight.
6. I can't wait to go to college; I'm a theater major. (Well, for now). I haven't decided where I want to go yet, and I'm still applying to places. Top choices at the moment are Furman, Coastal, and CofC.
7. I am a Christian, and I respect everyone's opinions about religion. Psalm 55:22.
8. I have this odd obsession with sailboats, starfish, seahorses, and anything nautical. I'll have to post a picture of my room.
9. I speak German. I went on a German exchange and had the time of my life. I plan to go back again, soon.


Today was actually a great day. School is becoming much more manageable. ALSO; John Ellen gave me a 96 on my research paper, and said that he'd bump it up to a 98 if I emailed him a copy. HOLY JUNK. I seriously almost vomitted once I got that back. Success.


Hopelessly,
Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment