Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day Four.

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.

1. What time is it?
2. COLLEGE APPS, GET THEM DONE!
3. Snaaaaack time.
4. I wonder what ____ is doing right now.
5. How many days left til graduation?
6. Work schedule.
7. ____ is playing a show at NBT on ____. :)


Sorry, this one wasn't as interesting or as detailed as previous posts.
Maybe I'll write something else later.

(5 minutes later...)
OH WAIT. I forgot about something. As awesome as I think it is to see so many people doing this ten day challenge, I do have one concern that I'd like to bring up.
I posted this ten-day challenge to challenge myself, and to be able to look back and see my answers. Again, I love that so many people have also gotten into this but DO NOT STEAL/CHANGE/MODIFY my answers and use them as yours. In college, they call that plagiarism and that's NOT COOL. I don't mean to start anything, because that's not the type of person that I am, but come on guys. Get a little original, will you?

Rant over.


Oh and one more thing: I just found this video of one of my favorite bands, Junior Astronomers. This song explains my life right now. Terrance, I love your baby dreads.


Hopelessly,
Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment