Friday, October 8, 2010

Day Three.

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.

1. Have a love for music. Appreciate it. Judge songs by their lyrics and the emotions, not how popular they are on the radio. Sing me a song, play me a song, send me a link to your favorite song.
2. Go on a roadtrip with me to the beach. Make a good mix CD and have an intelligent conversation on the way there.
3. Call me beautiful instead of hot, sexy, or anything else that has no essence behind it. Trust me, it means a lot more than you think.
4. Take me on an adventure. Whether it be your favorite spot in the middle of nowhere, or on a scavenger hunt in a huge city. Be the person to plan a date.
5. Be a good person. Do not lie to me, ignore me intentionally, lead me on, or be disrespectful. This also includes having manners!
6. Surprise me. Unexpected cards, flowers, dinner, whatever. I'm a sucker for it all.
7. Bring me around your friends and your family. I'm a cool girl, and I can adapt to pretty much any situation. I promise that my sarcastic personality as well as my laid back attitude will go over well with your friends and your fam!
8. Express yourself and how you feel. I'm not a mindreader. If you're upset, let me know. If you're happy, let me know. I'll listen.


So there you go. 8 ways to win my heart.
Last night sucked. I was in the ER until 1:30 in the morning.
I hope this weekend will go over well...


Hopelessly,
Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment