Monday, August 16, 2010

I'll Never Lose My Faith

Just yesterday I was wearing a pink frilly dress to Kindergarten and fighting my mom about bathtime... Now I'm a senior. Today was the first day of school. Lugoff-Elgin is different than I expected it to be. Today was not the greatest day, but thankfully I had a few people to help me along the way. Thank you, Matthew Wiesen, for walking me to class. You make me very happy sir and I'm really excited with where things are headed between us.

"You're pretty, you have gorgeous eyes, I think it's incredible that you used to do guard, you have a great sense of humor, you're not the typical girl or at least not to me, you're intelligent, you know how to make me smile, you give great hugs, you sing amazingly, it's amazing you can play ukulele, you still believe in romanticism and I find that attractive. You have an incredible taste in music, you're adventurous and I love that. I love your sarcasm, I feel as if I could talk to you about anything, I love your openness. I can have a conversation about anything with you, and I like the way your hair smelt (from the shooting stars). I think it's cute when you laugh how bad my German is. You're an incredibly cute person with a cute personality, and I like you. And I like that you're into theatre and that one of our favorite colors is green."

I feel like a lot of things in my life are finally falling into place. This is going to be good.
John 3:16. It has helped me a lot recently.

I've been thinking a lot. My walk with Christ is NOT where it needs to be. I need to devote myself. To just take time out of my day to be still and just talk to him. I have a lot of stuff I need to pray about. I know He'll help me out of this. He always does. Pray for me.


Hopelessly,
Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment