Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Left My Head And My Heart On The Dancefloor

I apologize, but I already know that this post will be a short one.

Daily complaints:
I am exhausted. Work drains me.
I miss my boyfriend, and haven't talked to him all day because his phone is dead.
My back hurts.
I'm hungry but this snackwrap is just gross.
I'm stressing about living in the living room for three weeks.

On another note, school is getting easier for me. Last semester was just awful, to say the least. Calculus was killing me. Ever since I can remember math has been my strongest subject, but for some reason I was just not doing well. Do I blame it on the teacher? Somewhat. His teaching style is so different. Or maybe it was just the material. Or maybe it was just me, and a lack of caring. I honestly remember waking up in the morning last semester saying "Oh, today should be fun. Minus Calculus class." Isn't that awful? But anyways, this semester is way better. Calculus is easier. I loveeee chemistry. It's wonderful. Drama 3 is great too. And English 5? Yeah, also wonderful. Landrum makes my day.

And if you haven't heard of Pomplamoose, I'm about to blow your mind. <3



Hopelessly,
Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment