Monday, March 15, 2010

822.24 Miles Away From Me

As you may or may not know, my boyfriend PJ is currently in St. Louis, Missouri waiting to have his brain surgery done. Yes, brain surgery. PJ has Oligodendroglioma Stage 2; a malignant tumor. Is it hard for us right now? Actually, not really. I mean, yes, I miss him with every ounce of my being and I'm sure he feels the same, but we both know that this surgery is absolutely necessary. March 29th is the date for when the procedure will be done. I will be a complete nervous wreck the entire day.

PJ has taught me so many things, but I don't think he realizes it. The most important thing that I've learned from him is that you have to live every single day like it's your very last one. I cherish every moment that I get to spend with him, get to talk to him. And I cannot wait to see him again. But that time will quickly be here.



On a more positive note, my exchange student Miriam will be here in 12 days! :) I'm so excited to have her staying here with me. Even though she'll only be here for three weeks, I know that we're going to have a blast together. She's already like a sister to me :) I'll be sure to put up pictures when she's here.

Oh hey, watch this video.


Hopelessly,
Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment