Friday, March 19, 2010

And We'll Dance About And Noone Will Care

If there's one thing I hate in this world, it would have to be vomitting. Sorry for that image, but that's all that I've been doing the past couple of days. I'm finally starting to feel a little bit better. I'm able to drink Sprite and Ginger Ale, and I ate some Saltine crackers and a banana earlier.

So, here's a little countdown for you.
-8 days until my exchange student, Miriam, gets here.
-10 days until PJ's brain surgery.
-14 days until the Junior Astronomers/Sweet Vans show.
-14 days until Spring Break.
-17 days until a massive road trip with Lena, Rebekah, Miriam, and Katherine.
-22 days until Carowinds with the Germans.
-23 days until PJ's birthday.
-29 days until the Germans leave. ):
-36 days until Lugoff-Elgin prom with Mitch.
-48 days until the opening show of Much Ado About Nothing
-84 days until we leave for Germany!

That should be enough of a countdown for now, :)
Sometime in there, mom and I are going to drive to Missouri to pick up PJ and bring him home and take care of him. And also, school is ending soon. :-) I'm so ready for summer.

Tomorrow, if I feel strong enough to get up and move about, I'm going to be cleaning out my room, as well as the living room and my bathroom, trying to get ready for when Miriam gets here. I'm not too excited about the cleaning part, but I have good motivation. :)

Some bands that are so worth listening to, if you haven't already. Check them out! Buy their cds, and go to their shows :) They're the best, pinky promise ;)

http://www.myspace.com/harvard
http://www.myspace.com/juniorastronomers
http://www.myspace.com/sweetvanssc

Hopelessly,
Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment