Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Slack, Coffee, Middle Finger.

I'm in one of those "Right Away, Great Captain" moods. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, just listen to this.



First off, a big apology for being so slack and not writing in what feels like forever. I've kindof been caught up in life and blah blah blah. But not a lot has changed. I still hate my job, but hopefully this new manager will make things more tolerable. School is the same. Just trying my hardest to get OUT OF THERE.
On a lighter note, I went and visited Furman University this past Saturday, and I must say that I am in love. And if I am not accepted then I will so greatly devastated. ):

I'm in a band! I love our sound.
http://www.purevolume.com/bridgenorth
and like us on facebook! :)

Nothing else is really new. The same old "get lied to" spiel is continuing. So, while I'm mentioning it, a grand ol' middle finger to you, sir! :-)


Hopelessly,
Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment