Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Rose Died The Day You Left.

...

Wow.
A giant sigh of relief, a minute to breathe. And all I can say is "wow."
The past few days have been nothing short of amazing.

There's this one quote from the movie "Candy" starring Heath Ledger and Abbie Cornish (a favorite of mine; I highly recommend it) that has been running through my head recently.

"You came into my life really fast and I liked it."
So so so so so so so true.

On another note, the song "Blood" by The Middle East (there's a video in a previous post) has been in my head ALL DAY. I love it though.



Hopelessly,
Stevie

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stevie, glad to see you're doing "nothing short of amazing!" I miss you in student government, and I'm sure Mr. Tyler does too. Don't be a stranger! :)

    ReplyDelete