Sunday, July 18, 2010

Slack, Really.

Well, first of all let me apologize for being so slack. I never have the time anymore to get on here and let you in on my life. But, I can try to recap the past few months.

June 11 I left for Germany. I've decided to go back again, next summer. It was truly a life changing experience, and I will never forget it. I came back home July 3, only to be relocated to a new house in Lugoff. It's not too bad, we actually have lived in this house before; I grew up in Lugoff. But it'll be hard trying to transition into a new school my senior year. SPEAKING OF WHICH; holy crap! I'm a senior. I've been trying to get stuff done for school, register for college courses, get senior pictures taken care of, etc etc. Summer is not supposed to be this hectic.

I also have to find a job, soon. Meh.


Hopefully, I'll be able to adjust soon. I'll keep you updated.


Hopelessly,
Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment