Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Blue Satin Sashes

My goodness, it sure has been awhile. I've been so busy it's ridiculous. The German exchange has been wonderful so far, I've made so many new friends and love every single one of them :) Miriam and I have gone on several adventures so far. We've been to the Biltmore House, to the river, down to five points for some coffee and shopping, Mellow Mushroom for a wonderful slice of pizza, out to the mall, ice skating, the side of the interstate with my blown tire (i'll put some pictures up of that later), hanging in the Dave Cave, watching old movies, and tomorrow we're going to Myrtle Beach. I'm looking forward to going to Charleston friday, and hopefully I won't run into any people from my past.

Quick PJ update:
His surgery went well, except for they didn't remove 1% of his tumor, so that will be taken care of tomorrow. I hope everyone is still keeping him in their prayers. His birthday is coming up... I have no idea what I'm going to get him. Suggestions?

Hopelessly,
Stevie

No comments:

Post a Comment